Things to think about before buying Fully Fitted Conservatories
Obviously the first thing you want to do is get access to the best conservatory prices in the market and you can do this by visiting a small 3×3 cost guide comparison site where you can browse the styles & request free written quotes.
But before you even look for quotes you should have some idea of what you want and questions that you should ask the installation company such as:
- is the company certified by GGF / FENSA / CERTASS or DGCOS
- do they offer deposit, product & workmanship guarantees?
- what type of design do you prefer?
- will you need planning permission?
- do you need to build over drains etc.
- will you want brickwork?
- what type of ground do you have – this can impact on the foundations & base
- what is your budget & timescales for completing the work?
- is there any modification to the main house needed?
Clearly this is not an exhaustive list of things to think about, but it should give you an idea of where to start.